Ask the Expert is taking a break for the next two Wednesdays to celebrate the holidays. This would be an ideal time to catch up on any posts that you might have missed or revisit them. I’ve listed the Ask the Experts posts below for your convenience and don’t forget the Art Cafe. We will be back Wednesday, January 6th with another Ask the Expert post (can’t wait to reveal who’s on the 2016 list). Happy Holidays from In the Artist Studio.
- Eric Bowman, Painting a Multi Figured Piece
- Greg LaRock, Editing in Plein Air Painting
- Ask the Experts, Studio Lighting
- Elizabeth Robbins, Key Elements of a Strong Still Life
- Jean Cauthen, How to Gain Inspiration..
- Karen Jurick, Painting Themed Series
- Shannon Smith Hughes, Typical Artist’s Day
- Kim VanDerHoek, Victor Hugo Zayas
- Scott Gellatly, Study Safety
- Garin Baker, Approaching a Large Scale, Complex Painting
- Thomas Schaller, Capturing the Emotion of a Scene
- Jean Cauthen, Looking at Pictures: Vermeer
Happy Holidays from everyone (O.K., just Kim and me) at In the Artist Studio.